On Monday Porsche’s three times Le Mans winning 919 Hybrid Evo has broken the fastest track record set ever on the F1 circuit in Spa-Francorchamps (Belgium). Swiss driver Neel Jani did the 7,004 km technically demanding track in 1.41.770 minutes, […]
- Dutch RAI: 'fully autonomous car still decades away'
- Brussels to start experiment with 'live saving' drones
- First Vietnamese car manufacturer VinFast at Paris Motor Show
- New EU-Japan trade deal could harm Europe's car industry
- 1.000 new charging points for Flanders, Brussels and the Netherlands
- TomTom has to rethink its business case
- L'industrie automobile européenne, perdante de l'accord de libre-échange UE-Japon
- Volledig zelfrijdende auto nog ver weg'
- Rolls-Royce shows 'hybrid flying taxi' concept
- Lyon: 4.000 new shared Vélo'v in one night