After Ghent, Brussels now wants to experiment with medical transport by drone. To this end, the city will take part in the Urban Air Mobility (UAM) initiative, a project that will test the use of drones for urgent medical aid, […]
- Dutch RAI: 'fully autonomous car still decades away'
- Brussels to start experiment with 'live saving' drones
- First Vietnamese car manufacturer VinFast at Paris Motor Show
- New EU-Japan trade deal could harm Europe's car industry
- 1.000 new charging points for Flanders, Brussels and the Netherlands
- TomTom has to rethink its business case
- L'industrie automobile européenne, perdante de l'accord de libre-échange UE-Japon
- Volledig zelfrijdende auto nog ver weg'
- Rolls-Royce shows 'hybrid flying taxi' concept
- Lyon: 4.000 new shared Vélo'v in one night