The Chinese car manufacturer Geely has bought 9,7% of the shares of Daimler AG and becomes the largest single shareholder of the prestigious German manufacturer. The man behind this move is Li Shufu, in his country also known as ‘the […]
- Future vision: 'Why in 15 years nobody will buy a car anymore'
- 'Mobility budget' gets green light from Belgian government
- Wetenschapper met ingeplante chip veroordeeld als zwartrijder
- Auto inruilen niet overal gelijk
- Le Fédéral trouve un accord sur le budget mobilité
- Accidents with e-bikes doubled in 2 years
- Regering bereikt deal over mobiliteitsbudget
- 11% more aggression toward railway personnel
- Audi to launch its first 'Tesla hunter' in August
- 'Antwerp alderman too soon to announce suburb paying parking plans'