Over the next two years, more than 1.000 charging and refueling points will be added in Flanders, the Brussels region and the Netherlands for passenger cars, electric taxis, electric buses, freight transport and inland waterway vessels. Flemish Energy Minister, Bart […]
- Dutch RAI: 'fully autonomous car still decades away'
- Brussels to start experiment with 'live saving' drones
- First Vietnamese car manufacturer VinFast at Paris Motor Show
- New EU-Japan trade deal could harm Europe's car industry
- 1.000 new charging points for Flanders, Brussels and the Netherlands
- TomTom has to rethink its business case
- L'industrie automobile européenne, perdante de l'accord de libre-échange UE-Japon
- Volledig zelfrijdende auto nog ver weg'
- Rolls-Royce shows 'hybrid flying taxi' concept
- Lyon: 4.000 new shared Vélo'v in one night