The Volvo XC40, which is built on the production lines of the Volvo factory in Ghent since November 2017, on Monday was acclaimed ‘European Car Of The Year’. The announcement was made by the COTY panel of international car journalists […]
- Future vision: 'Why in 15 years nobody will buy a car anymore'
- 'Mobility budget' gets green light from Belgian government
- Wetenschapper met ingeplante chip veroordeeld als zwartrijder
- Auto inruilen niet overal gelijk
- Le Fédéral trouve un accord sur le budget mobilité
- Accidents with e-bikes doubled in 2 years
- Regering bereikt deal over mobiliteitsbudget
- 11% more aggression toward railway personnel
- Audi to launch its first 'Tesla hunter' in August
- 'Antwerp alderman too soon to announce suburb paying parking plans'