Antwerp government coalition partners Cd&V and Open Vld are dissatisfied about Alderman for Mobility, Koen Kennis (N-VA)’s premature announcement of his plans to expand paying parking zones for commuters and visitors leaving their cars outside the Antwerp Ring road. They […]
- Future vision: 'Why in 15 years nobody will buy a car anymore'
- 'Mobility budget' gets green light from Belgian government
- Wetenschapper met ingeplante chip veroordeeld als zwartrijder
- Auto inruilen niet overal gelijk
- Le Fédéral trouve un accord sur le budget mobilité
- Accidents with e-bikes doubled in 2 years
- Regering bereikt deal over mobiliteitsbudget
- 11% more aggression toward railway personnel
- Audi to launch its first 'Tesla hunter' in August
- 'Antwerp alderman too soon to announce suburb paying parking plans'