Dutch oil giant Shell has taken over Amsterdam based NewMotion, one of Europe’s biggest players in charging stations, both at home and public. A takeover price was not unveiled. This was reported by the Dutch press agency ANP on Thursday. […]
- Last Holden produced concludes extinction of Australian car
- L'industrie australienne produit son ultime voiture, une Holden
- UberEats lands in Liège and Ghent
- Brussels: new cyclists criticize lack of safety
- Flanders agrees on 'e-bike only speed paths'
- UberEats arrive à Liège et à Gand
- 'Electric cars more reliable than others'
- Benelux to inspect haulers more strictly
- Les voitures électriques plus fiables que les autres (étude)
- Bruxelles : les néo-cyclistes trop insécurisés