To see fully autonomous cars become a majority in the streets, you’ll have to wait a few decades, until 2065, maybe 2085. Interaction with ‘unpredictable humans’ is too complex, the Dutch traffic safety research institution SWOV and car federation RAI […]
- Dutch RAI: 'fully autonomous car still decades away'
- Brussels to start experiment with 'live saving' drones
- First Vietnamese car manufacturer VinFast at Paris Motor Show
- New EU-Japan trade deal could harm Europe's car industry
- 1.000 new charging points for Flanders, Brussels and the Netherlands
- TomTom has to rethink its business case
- L'industrie automobile européenne, perdante de l'accord de libre-échange UE-Japon
- Volledig zelfrijdende auto nog ver weg'
- Rolls-Royce shows 'hybrid flying taxi' concept
- Lyon: 4.000 new shared Vélo'v in one night