French start-up OnePark collects 12 million euros to develop its activity in France and Europe. OnePark offers drivers the possibility to reserve vacant parking spots from hotels or companies, with an app. A kind of ‘booking.com’ of car parking. OnePark […]
- Future vision: 'Why in 15 years nobody will buy a car anymore'
- 'Mobility budget' gets green light from Belgian government
- Wetenschapper met ingeplante chip veroordeeld als zwartrijder
- Auto inruilen niet overal gelijk
- Le Fédéral trouve un accord sur le budget mobilité
- Accidents with e-bikes doubled in 2 years
- Regering bereikt deal over mobiliteitsbudget
- 11% more aggression toward railway personnel
- Audi to launch its first 'Tesla hunter' in August
- 'Antwerp alderman too soon to announce suburb paying parking plans'